Want to know what we have been up to? We don’t always update our site since we are busy working with clients.
Here are some of the clients our team has worked with:
- Goodwill Industries – In addition to its neighborhood thrift stores, Goodwill Denver offers welfare-to-work programs, high school career development and work opportunities for the disabled. www.GoodwillDenver.org
- Girls Inc. – Girls Incorporated of Metro Denver inspires all girls to be “strong, smart, and bold.” Girls Inc. encourages girls to be themselves and resist gender-stereotypes, to express enthusiasm, to take risks, to strive freely, to take pride in success, to accept and appreciate their bodies, to have confidence in themselves, to be safe in the world and to be prepared for interesting work and economic independence. www.girlsincdenver.org
- Ronald McDonald House Charities – families needing to be near their seriously ill or injured children while they’re being treated at metropolitan area hospitals find a loving home away from home www.RonaldHouse.org
- The National MS Society’s mission is to mobilize people and resources to drive research for cure and to address the challenges of everyone affected by MS www.nmss.org
- SaddleUp! Foundation – “where hope reins,” provides equine facilitated psychotherapy in physical, occupational and speech therapies for children and adults. www.SaddleUpFoundation.org
- Hospice of Saint John – in nursing homes, assited living residences, at home, or its in-patient care facility, Hospice of Saint John provides compassionate end-of-life and pastoral care for patients and their families. www.HospiceofSaintJohn.org
- Boys and Girls Club of Metro Denver – With clubs in neighborhoods throughout the metro area provide a safe place for young people to learn, do homework, develop social skills, participate in sports and express themselves creatively. www.bgcmd.org
- Concerts for Kids – Founded by Christie and Walter Isenberg, Concerts for Kids helps support over 50 child-focused organizations annually through its multiple fundraising events and community service projects in healthcare and education. www.concertsforkids.org
- The Denver Foundation – Colorado’s oldest and largest community foundation, The Denver Foundation mobilizes philanthropic resources primarily through donor advised funds. www.denverfoundation.org
- The Denver Health Foundation supports Denver Health, the Rocky Mountain regions’ safety net hospital system. www.denverhealthfoundation.org
- Global Down Syndrome Foundation – provides fundraising, education, awareness and government advocacy for the Linda Crnic Institute for Down Syndrome. The Crnic Institute’s mission is to significantly improve the lives of people with Down syndrome by eradicating the medical and cognitive ill effects associated with the condition. www.globaldownsyndrome.org
- Karma Loop
- Maxim Magazine
- Warner Brothers
- Team Enterprises
- Clear Channel Communications
- Keybank – we have successfully placed professional athletes at statewide banks including Ryan Clady and Eric Young Jr.
- Comcast – matching the Utah Jazz organization with the cable television powerhouse was a success with Al Jefferson being welcomed to Salt Lake City. We also successfully placed former Olympian Dexter Fowler.
Hire and book talent for events, run and organize auditions for troupes, companies, TV, theater, talent handling, event entertainment consultation.
- U.S. Army – we paired Play Coed with Bally Total Fitness and a U.S. Army drill instructor.
- Live Nation – we have executed marketing campaigns for many Live Nation owned venues in Colorado and two in California.
- AEG Live – we’ve done numerous giveaway and marketing campaigns for AEG Live concert productions.
- Tucker Max – best selling author of ‘I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell’ we helped him with his movie premiere.
- DYME LYFE – international clothing brand.
- Carmelo Anthony – NBA Basketball player for the New York Knicks. We worked with him while in Denver to do Nike shoe release parties and more.
- D.J. Williams
- Wesley Woodyard
- Al Harrington
- Ryan Clady
- Knowshon Moreno
- Lance Ball
- Dexter Fowler
- Kareem Rush
- Eric Young Jr.
- Sportsvite / LeagueApps / PlayCoed – Set up sports leagues, ran leagues, handle insurance, city permits, venue rules and regulations, and more.
- Kid Ink – rapper signed to RCA Records.
- Duffle Bag Divas
- Holly ‘Lil Bear’ Lawson
- DJ Sam Ly
- Vinnie Maniscalco
- Adam Duncan
- Sean Brown
- Vocirus www.vocirus.com
- Almost Famous – Showcase talents, network, set up judges, market, text to screen, and auditions.
- Kajmir Royale – for five years we’ve helped Kajmir accumulate over 50 million plays and sold over 4,000 instrumentals to artists globally on SoundClick.com as a music producer. We got Kajmir Royale major placements with Bow Wow, Gudda Gudda, Lil Twist, Ya Boy, De La Soul, Mistah Fab, Jae Millz, Yung Berg, Crooked I, Hell Rell, JR Writer, DMX, and many more.
Who We Work With
Non-Profit and Charity
Musicians (Producers, Recording Artists, Songwriters) – see sister company at www.SoundHype.com
Fans and Consumers
Film, Screenwriting, and TV (Actors, Managers, Movie Studios)
Talent Agency, Management, Promotions
Corporations and Brands
Authors, Web Programmers, Graphic Designers and Artists