5IV0 is an alternative marketing planning and fulfillment solutions and applications agency working in the following five levels and areas:
One (Skills and Performance Areas)
- Alternative Mainstream Media (Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio)
- Guerilla Marketing (Street Teams, Word of Mouth, Street Videos)
- Consumer Insight (Social Media Audits, Creation, Pitches, Videos)
- Experiential Marketing (Events, Celebrity Attendance, Blogs, Photography)
- Consulting (Customer, Process Development, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Integration).
Level Two (Types of Clients)
- Public Officials.
Level Three (Five Daily Activities)
- Developing Brand and Story.
- Pitching, Promoting, and Marketing.
Level Four (Five Guidelines)
- Distraction Free Performance.
- Take Action Mentality.
- Be ahead of trends.
- Set Goals, Follow Deadlines and Agendas.
- Follow Analytics. Manage by the Numbers.
Level Five (All Senses Experiences)
- 5D Experiences (we are creating the first ever in home 5D Experience / Event Package)
- We provide tools to Maximize Sound, Sight, Taste, Touch and Smell.
- Detailed Planning allows for Intelligent Risks.
- Great ideas with exceptionally executed performance.
Why we are different
5IV0 breaks through the clouds of the digital realm through a comprehensive strategic approach by experienced professionals in all aspects of the industry. From top-notch digital services, creative marketing approaches, and powerful amplification. We simply stand out.
- Event Production Experience – 100 years collectively.
- Expert skills at management level.
- Proven Track Record.
- Sponsorships and Endorsements add value to all clients.
- Booked over 500 National and International Concerts & Events.
No Games. No short-cuts. Only Clear Expectations.
Our mission is to connect businesses with the right audience, while operating with the highest ethical standards. Delivering incomparable value for our customers and their communities is our greatest strength and included our daily goals.
Vision, Integrity, Passion, Courage, Perseverance, Inclusion, Advocacy and Compassion are 5IV0’s core values. We pride ourselves in the protection of the environment, natural resources, and human health.
We are experiential marketing specialists, with an emphasis in creative solutions; an idea factory. We are more than a vendor of services, we are a team; a team of concept developers, a team of specialized performance and production executives in public relations, branding, marketing, CRM, and transmedia.
Every brand has a story. From large corporations to startups, 5IV0 leverages each unique story, encouraging active participation from targeted audiences. The result is a deeper brand experience.
Our transmedia campaigns run from television to webisodes, street teams to contests, user generated content to professional content creation and music videos to custom songs.
We have a passion for music and the people that make it. We work with singers, songwriters, music producers, and rappers as an agent handling PR, marketing, distribution and publishing. For more, visit our sister company www.SoundHype.com
We’ve helped models, Television personalities, filmmakers, and screenwriters with the complicated professional process of working through levels of stardom and onto the red carpet.
We’ve established ourselves in the industry, and had some remarkable success 5IV0 has helped in the creation, production, global distribution and consulting process for major films, large celebrity events, magazine covers, Television shows, soundtracks, and award shows.
We’ve connected professional athletes with their fans and have helped guide them in the right direction to reach their audience and maximize their exposure. We’ve established Public Relations protocols that expose athletes to massive potential earnings, and counseled them on how best to leverage good public relations into positive responses from their fans.
From media planning, to booking, management, marketing, promotional campaigns, career longevity and creating a long-lasting legacy, 5IV0 is dedicated to our stable of clients and making them into superstar brands within their communities.
Who We Work With
- Non-Profit and Charities
- Musicians (Producers, Recording Artists, Songwriters)
- Professional Athletes
- Idols, Role Models, and Causes
- Fans and Consumers
- Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Corporations and Brands
- Entertainment Event Promoters
- Book Authors
- Graphic Designers and Artists
- Web Designers